My name's Alvin and I'm from the sunny island of Singapore. Quite a number of my friends have asked me about these questions, "Hey Alvin, where are the best places to go in Tokyo?" OR "Can you plan a trip for me?" or even "Is there a need to know Japanese if I don't choose a tour group?" -- and this is the main reason why I've started this blog.

I know that there many sites out there that already offer ideas on how to plan such trips but sometimes, I try not to follow the mainstream crowd. Instead, I try to see beyond that, i.e. places not included in your tour package. I believe that to really experience Japan, you have to live like a Japanese. Therefore, my blog will cover a different aspect of my travels over the past few years from a young adult's point of view. You know what, I'll talk more about Japan's culture too, so sit back and relax.

Cheers

Alvin

0 thoughts: